Security Force Museum to Reopen in Spring
Posted on December 18, 2014 at 1:10 pm by email@example.com
The Security Forces Museum is scheduled to reopen in the Spring according to Air Education and Training Command historian Gary Boyd.
More details to follow soon.
Air Force Global Strike Command Security Forces Get New Rifle Optics
Security Forces Training – Weapons and Tactics Initiative – Video
Comments are closed
Defender Magazine Ad:
Top Rated Products
$19.95 – $21.45
- Former Air Force Cop Turns Professional Knife Maker
- U.S. Air Force 879th Expeditionary Security Forces Transfer Authority of Force Protection to U.S. Army 341st Military Police
- Honoring Meki, a Fallen 366th SFS MWD (video)
- 366th Security Forces EST Team Receive S.W.A.T. Certification (video)
- Security Forces Marksmen and Military Working Dog Joint-Unit Training