Security Force Museum to Reopen in Spring
Posted on December 18, 2014 at 1:10 pm by firstname.lastname@example.org
The Security Forces Museum is scheduled to reopen in the Spring according to Air Education and Training Command historian Gary Boyd.
More details to follow soon.
Air Force Global Strike Command Security Forces Get New Rifle Optics
Security Forces Training – Weapons and Tactics Initiative – Video
Comments are closed
Defender Magazine Ad:
- 2018 USAF Defender Challenge (video)
- Airman Earns Ranger Tab
- 2018 Defender Challenge
- Security Forces Culture of Defending the Base – Video
- Job Opportunity with the Collin County TX Sheriff’s Office
- Former Air Force Cop Turns Professional Knife Maker
- U.S. Air Force 879th Expeditionary Security Forces Transfer Authority of Force Protection to U.S. Army 341st Military Police