Employment Opportunity in Washington DC – Professional Security Officer – Coastal International Security Inc 17-APR-2015
Provide armed, control and other associated security services to assigned areas, functions and facilities.
- Man post in accordance with government Post Orders
- Perform vehicular searches to detect unauthorized material and prevent its access into the building
- Serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats, and alarms, such as fire and intrusion, by following emergency response proceedings
- Physically control violent or unruly crowds
- Attempt to subdue person in case of life and death situation
- Operating a motor vehicle if on applicable post
- Must have current Armed DCJS Card
- Must have a current High level US Government Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Must have three years Military experience (must provide DD214 and have Honorable Discharge),
- 60 college credit hours (must provide official transcripts),
- Three (3) years consistent full-time security experience within the past 5 years (must provide W2’s),
- Must have police officer or correctional experience, and/or a combination of any of the above to total three years.
- Candidates must also be able to provide the following in order to obtain DHS Suitability: High School Diploma, Birth Certificate, and Naturalization if born outside the US, Driver’s License and a Social Security Card
COMPANY POLICY/PROCEDURE COMPLIANCE
Coastal is an Equal Opportunity Employer Qualified Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Coastal is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. For questions on this job posting contact 703.339.0233
Akal Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status or any other status protected by state or federal law, except where such status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
Comments are closed